Re: [vox-tech] Q: cable or dsl in natomas

Re: [vox-tech] Q: cable or dsl in natomas

> Can't answer your question, but... hey!  I work in Natomas! :)

I know few ppl from lugod work in Natomas.
Bill, Brian, and Simos... (could be more).
I'm sure there got to be ways to get a fat Internet connection cuz there're
quite a bit of businesses and industries going on, yet the are is sorta new
and sorta getto (according to some ppl, and I agree with it compare to Davis).

> (You're talking about the section of Sacramento right next to I-5 and
> just south of Reno 80 (after it splits with Business 80), right?)

Yes. My apt is very close to the Natomas high, and it's called Smoketree.
Is it possible to lay the cable btwn your workplace and my apt??? hahaha...

--
Takashi Ishihara                 http://wwwcsif.cs.ucdavis.edu/~ishihara
;; The first precept was never to accept a thing as true until I knew it