[vox-tech] Q: cable or dsl in natomas

Hi all.
do you guys know if dsl or cable is available in Natomas, CA95834 ?
I moved there, and pac bell said no dsl is available.
comcast's web said not in that area...  (cable)
sti -> no homepage I could found.	(cable)
att -> no

I'm not interested in isdn. and I don't think it's worth to buy 56k
modem. Any idea? (+ possible oost?) TIA

--
Takashi Ishihara                 http://wwwcsif.cs.ucdavis.edu/~ishihara
;; The first precept was never to accept a thing as true until I knew it