Re: [vox-tech] remote printing woes [ follow-up ]

Re: [vox-tech] remote printing woes [ follow-up ]

BTW, here's the printcap on the machine that CAN print (the RedHat box):

#Set Default Printer
##PRINTTOOL3## REMOTE
lp:\
	:sd=/var/spool/lpd/lp:\
	:mx#0:\
	:sh:\
	:rm=zen:\
	:rp=lp:

and here's the printcap on the machine that CANNOT print postscript
(at least, not correctly, not all the time; again, see my previous post
for details on the actual problems):

lp|Printer:\
	:lp=:\
	:rm=zen:\