Re: [vox-tech] vfat partition inaccessible to non-root user

Re: [vox-tech] vfat partition inaccessible to non-root user

I should have been more specific: what is the output of
the mount command when given with _no_ arguments. This
will show the mounted file systems, plus some info on
how they are actually mounted. Hope this helps!