Re: [vox-tech] mumps

It is _not_ impossible.  For all of the commercial (and Open Source) Mumps
interpreters usually have a web interaction built in.  Even if it's not built
in, I have seen many different implementations of a web access written in
Mumps.  I have seen complex daemons written in Mumps, so a web server is not
that much of a Goliath to tackle (my boss actually wrote a really nice one, so
if you have questions, write me off list).

But in response to Henry, I would enjoy doing a talk on Mumps.  And since there
has been an Open Source version (GT.M) released for Linux, it would be good to
'spread the word'.

Mumps is a _really_ cool DB system.  If you like perl and SQL, I think you
would _really_ get a kick out of Mumps.  It's been an industry standard in the
health care arena (and finance arena) b/c of it's reliability and speed.

:)

jan