Re: [vox-tech] how to identify ATA/100 cables?

Re: [vox-tech] how to identify ATA/100 cables?

Yes, someone mentioned the difference is between
*ATA33* and ATA66/100/133 (I presume). I'll tell you
what, I have noticed a significant (read: noticeable)
difference between 5400 RPM drives and 7200 RPM drives
in terms of access/seek times. Can't wait for 10000
RPM drives to come down in price (and store about 200
GB!).
ERic