Re: [vox-tech] GPL license clarification

Re: [vox-tech] GPL license clarification

On Tue, Sep 11, 2001 at 06:29:05PM -0700, Mark K. Kim wrote:
[snip Micah's explanation]
> Okay, so you said a lot of other things below (which I very much
> appreciate), but since I'm using this code only for our company in-house
> stuff we don't need to release it, right?

That's right; you certainly do not need to release the source to the public
if the binary is never released to the public. Whether the source need to be
released to every employee that wants it who has a binary for internal use is
an interesting question.

--
Henry House