Re: [vox-tech] mumps

I was trying to make a website served live from a mumps DB.  I don't
know what the interpreter is, yet...  I have been told that what I am
trying to do is impossible.   So it'll be pretty tough for someone
who can't even get NAT to work (like yours truly).  Thanks for the
tips. More questions to follow, no doubt.
Toodles,
Nick