Re: [vox-tech] mumps

There are alot of different interpreters for mumps.  It is an ANSI standard
language, so you might start looking at those specs.

There is a good how to for the Open Source Mumps interpreter/compiler, and it
conforms to the ANSI standard.  You can find those docs with the rest of the
project on sourceforge:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/sanchez-gtm/

However, if you use the more popular Intersystems interpreter (ISM or Cache),
you are in a completely different world.  There are alot of different Mumps
systems, and each one is a different animal.

But if you need some help with this, I would be more than happy to try to
figure something out for you :)

jan