Re: [vox-tech] mumps

MUMPS????!!!!

Yea, I am pretty familiar.

There is a programming guide example for GT.M (ANSI standard interpreter) at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/sanchez-gtm/

Just look at the Programming Guide in the documentation.  There is a good
explanation of all the stuff.

What interpreter are you using, anyhoo (b/c some of them have some tricky stuff
you can do)?

Just curious...

jan