Re: [vox-tech] Linux Modem Compatibility

Re: [vox-tech] Linux Modem Compatibility

BTW: I felt rich and spent about $13 on a cat5 cable
with 2 RJ11 connectors for my modem connection. It is
being sold as such by HP. I'm fairly skeptical by
nature, but I kid you not, it seems that pages are
Sure, maybe I'm deceiving myself (so what). Sure, I
spent $13 (and I don't care). But if my perception of
my online experience is the only thing that has
improved, I'm still happy.
ERic
I'm wondering if there is a logical (scientific even)
reason it would be faster from the wall to the modem (?).