Re: [vox-tech] synchronizing several computers

Re: [vox-tech] synchronizing several computers

aaron,

this is a very common problem among people who manage a beowulf.  the
beowulf-howto might be a good resource here.  in fact, any beowulf resource
(webpages, faqs, administrators) would be good to look into.

pete

begin: Aaron King <aking@ucdavis.edu> quote

                    -- Clause from license for FrontPage 2002