January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox-tech] Cygwin slow?

I haven't it being slow, but I am not necessarily doing anything all that advanced, just poking around with it.  My work system is a PII 350 with 128MB ram and it seems to do just fine.

X over a ssh session to a friends system on the Internet seems a bit slow, but that is to be expected in that usage.

-sp