Re: [vox-tech] C/ASM question

You should be able to do
-fno-schedule-insns and -fno-schedule-insns2

to turn the scheduler off.  You can verify by doing
-Wreorder

This will tell you when something is reordered.

As a note, these optimizations above all are supposed to maintain program
integrity.  Meaning they shouldn't change the output.  Are you
experiencing this?  If so, you may have found a GCC bug (I found one once
deep in the bowels of their scheduler a few years ago) and you should do
your civic duty and submit a bug report 8-).

HTH
-- Chris