Re: [vox-tech] how to identify ATA/100 cables?

Re: [vox-tech] how to identify ATA/100 cables?

We have a computer at work with ATA100 connection.  The wires *are*
significantly smaller compared to non-ATA100 and does have blue connector
ends, though the ends fit non-ATA100 devices...  But my ATA66 also has a
blue connector end.

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim