Re: [vox-tech] [OT] mac hard drive has become read only

Re: [vox-tech] [OT] mac hard drive has become read only

Father,

    I am shocked an appauled that you would forward such a profane, and
tasteless message to me.  Thanks!  This was preety funny.
    Unfortunatly I can't forward that one at work.  And I tend not to forward
any of the "We have forgottten our way in life, and after reading this message
and forwarding it to a bazillion people you can change the world, get into
heaven, change your life, loose weight, or save a child with cancer."

    I especially like the "You will get money free tickets, and other such
goodness just by forwarding this message becuase some corporation with the
help of the CIA, FBI, and NSA is watching everything you do, and cna count
thiese message for us.."

    So how are thins?  My house is now the official supper computing household
f the appartment complex, (or so I beleive)  I now own 4 PC, with 3 monitors.
I should really start programming the chinaslkart.com web site!

We should have some word on the samples soon.

Love you,
GT (Gas Turbo)