[vox-tech] how to identify ATA/100 cables?

[vox-tech] how to identify ATA/100 cables?

dear all,

how does one go about identifying flat ribbon cables that are capable of
supporting ATA/100 drive transfers?

i understand that these cables are different somehow (better shielding?)
but look exactly like the other cables which can only support ATA/66 and
ATA/33.   or am i wrong about this?

thanks,
pete

                    -- Clause from license for FrontPage 2002