Re: [vox-tech] group effort configuring a system

Re: [vox-tech] group effort configuring a system

one word?  i think the person will need more than just emacspeak...  what
about ocr?  voice recognition for consoles?  lots of stuff...

there's lots of tools out there for linux, and we should familiarize
ourselves with as many as we can.

i would like to do a good job on this one...

pete

begin: William Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net> quote
> On Tue, Sep 25, 2001 at 03:50:09PM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> > hello all,
> >
> > we've been contacted to install linux for a blind programmer.
> >

> One word:  emacspeak.
>
> -bill!

                    -- Clause from license for FrontPage 2002