Re: [vox-tech] Loki - CD

Matt - let me move past this bump in the road to Linux for a minute...
having now to get the Network up to where I can share Rescources and
IPMasking is the next thing I have to attempt to get going and I am
checking some previously mentioned resources - the Loki CD was a hope
at some thing would work 'easy' and provide some relaxing (not looking
forward to the networking with the simply running a CD demo proving
something that I need to be a Hacker to do)...

Hopefully by the time I get networking I will maybe have a better
handle on what to do with the CD (besides being a coaster)

> Could you be a little more specific about what the problem is?  I don't
> have a Loki demo CD, so I don't know what the procedure for running the
> demos is, but if you could post what the readme told you to do and what
> the results were when you tried to run the demos, we may be able to help
> you figure out what is wrong.
>

> Matt

   __o      Traveling down
 _'\<,_     Life's Bike Trail...