Re: [vox-tech] Redhat/FTP/Win2k Question

Re: [vox-tech] Redhat/FTP/Win2k Question

Wow, lots of responses already.  OK, to answer some fo the questions sent my
way.

I already had an entry for my win2k machine in my hosts file.

 FTP is started by xinetd when I start up the machine.

Another probably important tidbit:  The stall only occurs the first time I
log on from my win2k box.  Once I've done it once, it goes fast.  Shut the
computer off, turn it back on, it's slow the first time again.

Oh, and thanks Gabriel, I'm a bad sysadmin :)