January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox-tech] Loki - CD

Could you be a little more specific about what the problem is?  I don't
have a Loki demo CD, so I don't know what the procedure for running the
demos is, but if you could post what the readme told you to do and what
the results were when you tried to run the demos, we may be able to help
you figure out what is wrong.

Matt

--

* Matt Roper <matt@mattrope.com> *