Re: [vox-tech] Help on some RH 7.1 problems !

Re: [vox-tech] Help on some RH 7.1 problems !

Hi Peter,

  Thanks for your suggestion.  I have tried this
earlier.  But, after few days again the same problem
creeps in.  I have deleted the .netscape directory
itself and just copied my bookmarks.html
to it.
         It will be of help to me if you could
         tell me the other options.

thanks