Re: [vox-tech] Loki - CD

begin: Tom <Hwy101@accessbee.com> quote
> Am trying to learn it why is the CD not as easy as running Gimp?
> *(that is easy one to answer)
>
> Looks more like Peter Tech than Tom Tech (you speak for the others
> here?) Let me know when you Help someone so I can if it is Help or
> Lecturing...
>
> And how do I get Book from the Lugod Library with No Car?
>
> but I doubt you care about that either...

tom, if i didn't care about you, i wouldn't be taking the time responding
to your email.

again, i restate: life with linux will be much easier if you do some reading.
there's not a single person on this list who hasn't done lots and lots of
reading.  it's necessary.  you can't use linux without reading.

as for the library, why don't you email the librarian and ask yourself?
we've spent alot of money collecting linux books.  they're there for you to
use.

http://www.lugod.org/library

pete