[vox-tech] Disk Space Command

I've had some kind of crash and the last 50 megs of my hard disk have
been taken up with something.  I can't find a core file.  However, I
know that there is a command that will show you which of your files are
taking up the most space.  Bill posted it once.  Can anybody tell me
what that command is?

Thank you.

Bob

--