[vox-tech] kernel messages

Hi all,

I have 2 questions.  What does this mean:

Aug  3 02:37:41 kernel: VFS: file-max limit 4096 reached

And then when I was trying to copy a lot of files from the cdrom, these
messages show up.  Is this anything to worry about?  The system doesn't
seem to have any problems.

Aug  3 02:54:32 kernel: probable hardware bug: clock timer
configuration lost - probably a VIA686a.
Aug  3 02:54:32 kernel: probable hardware bug: restoring chip
configuration.
Aug  3 02:55:56 kernel: probable hardware bug: clock timer
configuration lost - probably a VIA686a.
Aug  3 02:55:56 kernel: probable hardware bug: restoring chip
configuration.
Aug  3 02:56:47 kernel: probable hardware bug: clock timer
configuration lost - probably a VIA686a.
Aug  3 02:56:47 kernel: probable hardware bug: restoring chip
configuration.
Aug  3 02:56:56 kernel: probable hardware bug: clock timer
configuration lost - probably a VIA686a.
Aug  3 02:56:56 kernel: probable hardware bug: restoring chip
configuration.

Thanks!
FL