Re: [vox-tech] cdrdao read error

i've never used cdrdao, but i was under the impresion that it was a writer,
not a reader.

if you're reading a cd, i've heard the best tool to use is cdparanoia.  i've
certainly never had problems with it.

from there, cdrecord can easily be used to write audio tracks to disk.

but my guess is that you should definitely not be getting read errors.

pete

begin: Nick Donnelly <elcsheep@ucdavis.edu> quote