Re: [vox-tech] Debian Woody XFree86 4.0.3 Woes

Re: [vox-tech] Debian Woody XFree86 4.0.3 Woes

Some motherboards will fry if you try and hot swap a PS2 mouse.  Certainly the keyboard/mouse chips will.  Specifically some of the 350 servies IBM's will, though they claim to be 'hot swapable'.

Some serial to ps2 converters don't actually run all the wires correctly, and sometimes you have to have a specific adaptor for that brand (I don't know why, they are just wires).

> Logitech Optical Wheel mouse w/USB to PS2 adapter
I like these mice.

-sp