Re: [vox-tech] Broadcasting video over a network

Re: [vox-tech] Broadcasting video over a network

As I recall, there is a camera that is a Video camera
on one end, an embeded linux system in the middle and
an ethernet connector on the back. It acts like a web
site when you got to it's ethernet address.
Unfortuantly, the name of the maker escapes me.

Marc Hasbrouck

http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=135&item=VC-220&type=store