Re: [vox-tech] what 's most fun part when use linux?

Re: [vox-tech] what 's most fun part when use linux?

Perl.  Yeah, definitely, definitely Perl, yeah.

Apache and PHP/MySQL/PostgresSQL are fun too.

X Window too, with the Gimp.

Oooo no wait, Nmap!  Definitely nmap!!

Oh and don't forget to install the fortune-mod package.  That's a whole barrel full of fun ;-).