January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox-tech] what 's most fun part when use linux?

On Mon, Aug 27, 2001 at 10:16:17PM +0800, andy huang wrote:
> i just finish install red hat linuxx 7.0 in my vmware.  i really would like to try linux and have some fun.  anyone has any ideas which part of linux is most interesting, so i can get start?

You're gonna get a hundred different answers. :)

For me, it's playing and writing games.  Fooling with Apache can be fun, too.
Mostly, though, the fun is learning how many different things I can do with
Linux and Unix. :)  (Will it ever end!? :) )