Re: [vox-tech] off topic question

On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 05:56:39PM +0800, andy huang wrote:
> i got a D in my math class , is it necessary to retake that course or it is ok to have a D to satisfy the requirement?

Wow, this is extremely off-topic.  I don't even know why you thought
to bring it up here!  Are you familiar with USENET?  Some of the "ucd.*"
newsgroups might be a better place to post to.

Just in case you didn't know, not everyone in LUGOD goes to UC Davis or
is even in school (either not in college yet, or graduated college
already :) )

However, I'll share with you the wise words of a rather psychotic
college buddy of mine:

  "D" is for "Diploma"

;)