jdnewmil@dcn.davis.ca.us for your replies.

To: jdnewmil@dcn.davis.ca.us
Thank you for your encouragement. Also, yes I did see
the precompiled version of krogue, however my goal is
to learn how to compile on a Linux system so I
bypassed the the precompiled version.

Yes I did miss installing the KDE "development"
packages, thank you for making me take a second look
at my system.

To: Peter Jay Salzman <p@dirac.org>
Thank you for your help. between you and
jdnewmil@dcn.davis.ca.us I took a hard look at my
instillation and found that it is incomplete. I have
installed more lib's and things are working better.

I have tried to compile KPOKER several times and had
nothing but problems, however, I was able to complete
the compiling process (For the first time) with
KROGUE. I had several errors during the compile so I
will go through the scripts and try to figure out
what's wrong.

Brad Southern
vbs4257@yahoo.com
http://www.geocitiec.com/vbs4257/