[vox-tech] Gotta question

Fancy this, I gotta new problem

I'm calling a ksh script within my perl program.  The ksh script basically
dumps a ton (multiple Gb) of data to stdout.  I'd like my perl program to
dump it to stdout too.  But if I do a:

print `ksh_script`;

The data doesn't get written to stdout till the ksh script completes, as
opposed to if I execute the ksh
script from the cmd line like:

# ksh_script > out

If I call the ksh script within my perl program I figure if I have to dump
multiple Gb of data I'll run out of memory long before the ksh script
completes.  Is there a different way to call the ksh script from within perl
so that the output of the ksh goes straight to stdout?  So that I can do:

# perl_script > out

without the memory requirements

Thanks
Jay