Re: [vox-tech] HD xfer

If the drive is less than 3-5 years old, then you might want to just call and warrantee replace it.

The vast majority of Hard Drives 3-5 years old, have 3-5 year warrantees.

But if it clicks, then I would begin data transfer.  I would also run the vender hw test utils, though those are not deifinitive.

-sp