[vox-tech] Phat Linux - is it dead?

Either that or the firewall here at work is blocking this.  I get a dialog box:

A network error occurred while Netscape was receiving data.
(Network Error: connection reset by peer.)Try connecting again.
                     |     ok   |

So, is Phat history, or am I firewall blocked?

Here's the site.  Let me know if someone can get to the download page.
http://www.phatlinux.com/downloads.html

Thanks,
Don Dunn