Re: [vox-tech] more on audio cd burning

begin: Nick Donnelly <elcsheep@ucdavis.edu> quote
> Does anyone on this list burn audio cd's on-the-fly?

a few of us.

> If so, what are
> you using (e.g. cdparanoia and cdrecord, cdd2wav and cdrecord,
> cdrdao),

cdparanoia and cdrecord is all i need.

> which versions,
cdparanoia III release 9.8 (March 23, 2001)

Cdrecord 1.9 (i686-pc-linux-gnu) Copyright (C) 1995-2000 Jörg Schilling

> which front end,

no front end.  front ends for something as simple and intuitive as cdrecord
and cdparanoia would be a waste diskspace.

> and how fast?

12/4/32 for the plexwriter
40 for the ultraplexwide

> Is there a mailing list specializing in CDR questions?

probably.  but instead of beating around the bush, why don't you come out
and ask what's on your mind?

pete