[vox-tech] lugod faq

we seem to get the same questions at periodic intervals.  the last set of
"disk space" posts were answered pretty thoroughly; i'm not sure there's much
to add to that thread.  good job, everyone.  :-)

i started outlining a lugod frequently asked questions.   if you're
interested:

	ftp www.dirac.org
	user: ftp   (or anonymous)
	pass: <your email address>

as i explain in the faq, this is a user maintained document.  if nobody adds
to it, it doesn't grow.   if you want to add, correct (even spelling, format
and grammar), i explain how to use (unified) diff in the faq.

email your diff to p@dirac.org or ftp it to www.dirac.org/incoming.

it's text right now, but perhaps we should convert it to docbook.   any
volunteers?

pete