January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox-tech] What NIC's are good with Linux ?

Re: [vox-tech] What NIC's are good with Linux ?

Now I might be wrong here but Mandrake is a beefed up Redhat. and with both
Redhat 7.1 and an install I did with Mandrake my 3 com 3c905 cards configured
during setup. using the 3c59x module. I have never had a configuration
problem with them.
								Derb
								derb58@pacbell.net