[vox-tech] whoa -- good news: linux device drivers

[vox-tech] whoa -- good news: linux device drivers

hey all,

after almost a year's delay, o'reilly has published 'linux device drivers',
the 2nd edition.  the 1st edition mostly targeted linux 2.0.  concepts are
mostly the same, but the interface has changed, sometimes drastically, in the
2.4 kernels.

you can download the text of the book in pdf or xml.   i'm burning a copy of
both right now.

	http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/linuxdrive2/chapter/book/index.html

i'll burn other people a copy as well, for the price of 1 disk.  actually, i
don't care one whit about the 2 bucks; i'd much rather get a disk since i'm
starting to get low.  :)

pete