[vox-tech] debian sources.list

Hi,

I think I am just not understanding the man page for sources.list and am
trying to upgrade some packages on my potato system with newer
packages.  I cannot seem to get the parameters right to add unstable
woody or sid.

Can someonet help me out with an explaination and example of there
sources.list file.

Thank you,
Stephen