Re: [vox-tech] apt-get sources

On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
[snip]
> just out of curiosity, can you install a package called console-apt?  it's
> one of my favorite utilities, but got replaced by deity (which i don't like
> as much).

Yes, looks like there are dependencies on deity and deity-curses
though. Here's a log...

# apt-get install console-apt
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  deity deity-curses
  console-apt deity deity-curses
0 packages upgraded, 3 newly installed, 0 to remove and 3 not upgraded.
Need to get 112kB of archives. After unpacking 315kB will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]
Get:1 http://http.us.debian.org unstable/main console-apt 0.8.0.4 [4536B]
Get:2 http://http.us.debian.org unstable/main deity 0.8.0.4 [59.1kB]
Get:3 http://http.us.debian.org unstable/main deity-curses 0.8.0.4 [48.6kB]