[vox-tech] a word from the friendly neighborhood list manager

[vox-tech] a word from the friendly neighborhood list manager

hi there

i see there's some people that are subscribed to vox-tech but not vox-announce.

this is ok for people on our list who live in chicago, but really, if you
have any remote desire to attend lugod meetings (or are curious what lugod
is up to), you ought to subscribe to vox-announce.

vox-announce is an ultra-low traffic list that only some of the lugod
officers can post to.  it's mainly announcements of upcoming meetings and
events.  it'll add maybe 6 emails per month to your inbox.