Re: [vox-tech] Getting around the Winmodem

Re: [vox-tech] Getting around the Winmodem

I knew I could count on ME (you?) for some alternatives. A PC Card 56K
modem may be the simplest answer, but I have heard that the (software
based?) winmodem sometimes precludes an addin card from working. I'll look
over and try some of the (many) other suggestions.

>If the webserver is Win NT/2K, Uhh. :-P   (heh)
FYI: The site is hosted on a shared Linux box, but I am limited in the
methods I can use for access by the hosting company.

Thanks

-- Larry

Larry Ozeran
Clinical Informatics, Inc.