[vox-tech] KVM pass-through & mouse problems

[vox-tech] KVM pass-through & mouse problems

Hi everyone

I now have two boxes here at work, connected to the same
monitor/keyboard/mouse via a switch (a Belkin OmniCube, if that matters),
and apparently it's not as transparent as it could be.  The mouse in
particular is giving me trouble on both boxes, particularly after I've
switched back and forth between boxes a few times.  Does anyone know if I
should give gsmconfig a special mouse type (say, one that reflects the
pass-through device rather than the mouse itself) or something?

Thanks

--nicole twn

***
"Maybe he straggled and maybe he strayed, while the bright world went
barrelling on."--Dave Carter & Tracy Grammer