January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox-tech] gtk question

begin: Shwaine <shwaine@malevolence.com> quote
> I haven't actually personally compiled one, but I've used the binary
> distribution Ethereal for Windows for years which uses gtk for
> Win32. So they've managed to compile obviously :)
>
> What kind of errors are you getting?

not any.  yet.  i've been thinking of writing a gtk app as a vehicle for
learning the library.  one of the most attractive things about gtk is that i
hear it's cross platform, but realized that i've never actually seen a gtk
app on windows.  and i don't know anyone who's ever actually compiled one on
a win32 platform.

just wanted to make sure it's not one of those things that works only on
uhhhh... paper(?).

pete