2008 Mar 03 10:34

Re: [vox-tech] backing up the master boot record

Re: [vox-tech] backing up the master boot record

begin: Mister Resistor <xxxxxx@uiuc.edu> quote

> > > Probably the equivalent of a sector.  Read the man pages. :-)
> >
> > i'd be glad to if you could tell me which man page to read...  :)
>
> Hmm.  I guess the man page assumes people know the terminology.
>
> Well, in this case - rtfsc - read the f'in source code. ;)

read the source code for a program that reads raw data from an arbitrary
block device on a level BELOW the filesystem abstraction?

i don't suppose you want to do this for me, eh?

pete