Re: [vox-tech] windows question

  • Subject: Re: [vox-tech] windows question
  • From: Jeff Lambert <MAPSjlambert@webc0der.net>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 17:17:58 -0700

My initial message never made it to the list, so here it is!

On Mon, 18 Jun 2001, Jeff Lambert wrote:

 Not to turn this post into a debate but I believe if M$ decides to actually make
 people subscribe to their pOS, we will definetly witness the fall of such a
*cough* wonderful company.

>> >I think 2000 is a NT type OS.  ME is a 9x OS.
>> >
>> >XP will be build on top of an NT kernel but include more hardware
>> >compatibility like the 9x OS.  It also comes with an activation and
>> >subscription model which might be the death of M$.

- Jeff Lambert
  Web Developer/Programmer
Webc0der.Net
http://www.webc0der.net
Custom web applicatioins built to serve your needs