Re: [vox-tech] Supplying the subject and some body of an email

On Wed, 13 Jun 2001, William Kendrick wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 05:42:19PM -0500, Jay Strauss wrote:
> > Is there anyway to supply the subject and some of the body of an email using
> > an anchor tag in HTML?  For example
> >
> > <HTML>
> > <P>
> > Send me an email <a style="color:Blue; text-decoration:underline"
> > href="mailto:info@yourdomain.com";>info@yourdomain.com</a>
> > </HTML>
>
> I know you can do this with the subject.  Dont think you can fill in any
> of the body.

> -bill!
> (no relation to foo lim :) )

I've never come up with a good response to the popularity foo-bar..
that'll be part of my summer project.  :)

on another note, you can specify body:
mailto:foo@bar.baz?Body=the%20body

have fun here:
http://developer.netscape.com/viewsource/husted_mailto/mailto.html