Re: [vox-tech] FTPing in a script

i did this, but it was a LOOOONG time ago, and it was on a sunos machine.
this was before linux ever existed, in fact.  i did use a here file, btw.

check out expect; you can use it either with perl or tcl.  if you don't know
perl, this would be a good excuse to learn it.  :-)

pete

begin: Rick O'Shaughnessy <rosh@mail.dminformation.com> quote