Re: [vox-tech] I'm missing a bunch of headers...

Re: [vox-tech] I'm missing a bunch of headers...

can't remember what the err msgs said, but i saw a lot of fbdev stuff.
remove frame buffer stuff from your kernel and try again.

the kernel uses its own include files.  if you're having trouble compiling
the kerenl, the problem is with your gcc.

there were problems with redhat/gcc compiling the kernel.  redhat even
included a compiler that DID compile the kernel.  can't remember what it was
called; kgcc or something like that.

pete

begin: Brad Benedict <bradb@afes.com> quote